Monday, August 6, 2012
Newspaper
In the event that I am not here to take care of the daily newspaper, please refer to these instructions:
1. Someone has to get the newspaper from the “porch” every morning
2. The issue for that day should be stamped and placed on the magazine shelf in the Reading Room
o The stamp for the paper is on my desk; Tracey also has a stamp
3. The issue for the previous day should be put in the box by my desk labeled “Newspapers”
4. Since we are closed on Fridays, it is not necessary to put the paper out for display. Just put Fridays paper in the box by my desk
5. Sundays paper should be delivered with Mondays issue (it has been pre-arranged with the deliverer).
o If there is no Sunday paper, just send me an email letting me know. I will take care of it.
o It is important that you send me an email regarding the Sunday paper so that I can use it as proof
that the paper did not arrive.
Thank you all for your cooperation. Ingrid Grant